How do we want to manage the community stash?
- @drewsifsoup i think we should consider pulling out a % immediately w/ the state of the market & potential future needs in 2023 for the funds
- @legume what if we dollar cost average out a % on a monthly basis? base it on a specific budget that’s needed for Q1.
- @t777NOS - maybe we can do a blend of DCAing out & doing an upfront conversion
- maybe we can set price targets for sells along w/
from @t777NOS: Working on 3D cameras at his company
- lots of possibilities, 3D music videos, podcasts, live events, etc.
- want to work with NFT communities, maybe even turn people into their NFTs on camera
from Kia: Was there media from NFT London?
- yes, we posted content on our IG stories and RTed good content from people on twitter
- @Kiaa can we post the content in Discord so people can see it?
- @Jessefriedland what if we do a “live event thread” on twitter posting content and then share that thread to the discord #community-updates channel along with the Instagram
Complex Con Ideas
- content contest for Goonz who attend and post with a photo #GoonComplex
- deciding how to get the best content from Complex Con onto socials
- @Kiaa suggested we have something going on in the discord at during the event so when new people pop in it looks exciting
- should we do an IG live from the booth? maybe @Ral_ontheverse can do an IG takeover